1. As of March 2018 Nerude has,
• Introduced “Buzz Nerude” – a mobile platform set in a vehicle to disseminate FL messages.
• Reached to 385 beneficiaries with different financial literacy intervention.
• Launched EDS activity with the technical support of Berendina Microfinance, a pioneer of EDS activity in Sri Lanka.
2. As of June 2018 Nerude has,
• Reached to 2809 beneficiaries with different financial literacy intervention.
• Introduced FLIP chart as a means of financial literacy.
• EDS loan training to 89 members at Chimidi, Dewanjung & Dharan branch.
• Exposure visit of 32 members from Dewanjung branch to Shambunath Krishi Firm, Ithari.
• Street Drama in Chimidi and Khanar which was used to spread our news on financial literacy.
- 3. As of December 2018, Nerude have:
• Reached above 7000 beneficiaries wth different financial literacy interventions.
• Conducted Enterprise Development Training and field visits to 561 members through 18 pilot branches and 1 non-pilot branch.
• Introduced tablet banking in 9 pilot branches.
• Disbursed 7.25 Crores in Enterprise loans. Average EDS loan size is above NRs 100,000.